Sunday, April 27, 2008

25th April, 2008

Picture Credit : Happy Birthday to Me

25th April, 2008 was my birthday. It supposes to be the happiest day of my year. But for me, it was the most sad day of my life. At 12.00am, I was waiting for his call or message from him. It was our tradition - to be the first one to wish for each others birthday. But obviously, this year will not be the same. He did wish me, but in the next morning.

That night, my dear classmates were giving me a surprise birthday party. It was held at the empty class. KFC, Pepsi, 7-Up, balloons, decoration on the whiteboard, presents and a lot of pictures-taking were the agenda on that night. It was sweet and kind of them.

I feel so guilty with them because at that time, I was not in the mood of celebrating my birthday. I tried to hide my gloomy and sad feeling, but I think it obviously shown all over my face. They all keep asking me, “Rabia nampak macam tak happy jer”. I only smiled. Actually, before that, I was ‘raining’ (read crying) like hell – the only thing that I can do when I was feeling blue, down, sad, demotivate, and 1, 000, 000 other reason that I can think off. 


I need to get over him. I need to move on. I MUST move on. I must forget him. TRY Rabia. You need to let him go. It’s over between you and him. Forget him..forget him..forgive and forget…

It’s was the mantra on that night…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...