Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Broken Heart


Picture Credit : Broken Hearted

One of my classmates from KPLI - Pengajian Bahasa Inggeris had wrote about heart - dari Mata jatuh ke Hati..? It's quite interesting though.

When I was reading his article, I thought of someone who I used to love (and still). The feeling of pain inside me suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The feeling of hatred overwhelmed inside me.

Then I took my phone and sent him sms;

At this time, I just want to blame you for all the things that had happened to me.

I want to blame you for all the tears,
the pain,
the sorrow,
the sadness,
the broken promises,
the time that I have spent,
the dreams that won't be happen,
the love that I wasted,
the care and attention that you never appreciate and
for all and for everything that happens between us.

I hate you! I hate you!


I wish you will feel regret all your life.
I wish you won't be happy.
I wish you won't get marry.
I wish you won't find a girl to love and to be loved back.
I wish you broke all the time.
I wish you sick and miserable all the time.
I wish that my love towards you is gone.
I wish you dead and
I wish that I never remember you forever."

Yes, it was cruel.
Later, in the next morning. I send him another message;

"I'm sorry what I had wrote before :_( I was really sad at that time"

Hmm...I just can't let him go. Only time can heal the hurt of a broken heart...

6 comments:

Kyuubi_85 said...

ya, it is hurt... i know coz i pn pnh.. but it is good though coz i had the experience and now, if my girl left me, i think i cn handle the feeling..

for you to know, it took 1 year for me to forget her.. my self full of anger, hatred and sadness...

but, with time passed by, everything changed... and im back to normal..

dont let yourself alone, if can do activities with friends.. it will help..

pray to god..

and ya, times is the best healer..

Rabia Sensei said...

Kyuubi, thanks for your advice...
I can say that I'm healed now :)
And I agree, time is the best healer..plus always pray to god. It is the best step of all.

Kyuubi_85 said...

im glad to hear that.. :D best wishes for you.. :D

Rabia Sensei said...

Thanks Kyuubi. Best wishes for you too ;)

Anonymous said...

I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

Rabia Sensei said...

Hi anonymous, thanks for the suggestion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...