Tuesday, May 13, 2008

10 Things I Hate About You

Picture Credit : I Hate You!

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you’re always right, I hate it when you lie.

I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you’re not around, and the fact that you didn’t call.

But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you, not even close...
not even a little bit…not even at all.

p/s: I like this movie. I wish I can write something like this right now.

I hate him but at the same time I don't hate him...mcm mana tu?
I wish I can say something like this to his face...so that he understand...but can he understand?

Can he? I don't know.

Truthfully, I don't have the gut to say it. I think I will just remain silent like the silent of the night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...