Monday, June 9, 2008

Learn and Learn

Picture Credit : Single and Happy

Aku ajak dia kuar hari Sabtu, dia kata dia busy. So, aku ajak dia hari ahad, dia kata dia busy. Sedihlah.

What do you expect, Rabia?

Do you think dia akan layan ko mcm dulu-dulu?
Do you think, he will spend his time for you? With you?

Stop. Listen. Learn.

You need to learn to forget
You need to learn to let go
You need to learn to adjust to the new situation
You need to learn how to be happy without him
You need to learn the fact that he is no longer yours
You need to learn my dear

Learn. 

Learn.
And learn.

Cuba yer. Cuba.

I know one day you can forget him
I know one day you can let him go
I know one day you can adjust
I know one day you can be happy without him
I know one day you can accept the fact
I know one day you will be happy with someone else

Banyakkan doa, banyakkan sabar.
Setiap yang terjadi pasti ada hikmah disebaliknya

Remember that!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...