Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My 28th Birthday

Picture Credit : Happy Birthday

Last Saturday, 25th April 2009, was my 28th birthday. Yay, Happy Birthday to me! Wish untuk diri sendiri. Hidup mesti sentiasa ceriakan? Tak ceria pun kena ceriakan gak.

Well on that day, I was doing my usual-rutin work..hehe ;) Marking books and books and books and preparing some questions for BM standard 4 exam paper. Rupanya susah gak nak buat kertas soalan ni.

Well, this year I didn't expect any wishes from anyone. Not even from my ex neither from my so-called 'Teman tapi Mesra'. I just tried to focus on what I was doing that day - marking books ;p

Guess what? I was so happy! My friends still remember my birthday. Some of them are my new friends, my friends from Holiday City, from UIA, from SMAKL, from KPLI-IPTI, and my old long lost 'friend'. Dah kawin dah abg tu. Dah nak masuk dua dah anaknya. Thank you very much. Arigato. Terima kasih. Sei Sei Ni. Syukran.

But, sadly on that day, I had a big fight with my 'Teman tapi Mesra'. Hmm, it seems our 'friendship' is not going very well. Sigh~ Nevermind, life must go on.

We just try as much as we can. Climb as far as we can reach and put the rest to God. Along the way, just enjoy life and don't think too much.

Hope this year will a better year for me. Moga - moga tahun ini ada sinar cahaya yang bakal menerangi hari - hari yang mendatang.


2 comments:

hang_lipur said...

hepi belated bday!!! hehe... lps baca...baru tau.. not to worry.. insya-allah 1day you will find your true love... but still, takleh lupa kat yg lama ek??

Rabia Sensei said...

Nadeyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Tak sangka lak ko nak bc blog aku...huhu..

Tak kisahlahkan...cerita lama, biarkan jerlah ia berlalu...

Yang lama mmg takleh lupalah...tapi kena usahalah..lagi pun dia tahun ni dah nak kawin dah dengan pengganti yg baru...sigh...Nak tak nak kena accept the fact lah..dah ditakdirkan bukan jodoh...

Doakan aku lah ek..jumpa jodoh...