Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Reason

Picture Credit : Writing As Therapy

When I first started writing in this blog, I was depressed. So, all my earlier entries was about my previous relationship, my feelings and my love life. And I didn’t expect anybody to read my blog since I didn't share it with others.

However, recently I had post my link at friendster's blog. So, I think I need to clear a few things. The purpose of me writing all these 'nonsense' things are actually a therapy for me. I know some of the entries may hurt someone feeling. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. It's not my intention to do so.

My purpose is just to let it out through writing. 

4 comments:

yuselasapalagi... said...

stuju...bg saya menulis tu satu terapi..sbb ada benda yang saya xboleh luahkan dengan kata2..

sir_ikang said...

ahhh..don't give a shit to those F* mouths!

IyouweBlog.com said...

em...express ur feelings through blogging?
nanged u. Nang this to see nuffnangers featured in the Star.... tq

Rabia Sensei said...

Thanks for the comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...