Saturday, August 22, 2009

Menarik Nafas Lega

Picture Credit : Happy Holidays

Fuhh.. (Menarik nafas lega). It has been a while that I didn't update anything. I was quite busy setting up exam paper for Year 4, marking exam papers, being a good Secretary and emcee for RIMUP 2009 Programme and preparing for my SPP Interview. Seriously, I really need to manage my time wisely.

Nevertheless, Alhamdulillah, everything was going very well. The exam papers have been checked/marked, the RIMUP Programme, eventhough it was not up to my satisfaction but still can consider okay. And for my SPP Interview, hopefully I will not return to a second interview. Although that I have answered all the questions and 'goreng kasi kaw-kaw punya ayat', but who knows, maybe luck is not on my side?

Now, it is time for school holiday and fasting month - Ramadhan Al - Mubarak. I just want to relax and enjoy my holiday. For a start – watching UP (done), reading my books (P/S: I Love You and Ayat – Ayat Cinta) and watching TV! All the time!

And yeah SLEEP plus shopping raya with Won-Won..Haha ;p

Happy Holidays and Selamat Menyambut Bulan Puasa Ramadhan Al-Mubarak : )
Bye -bye for now!

No comments: