Last year, I went to Sungai Tekala with my brothers and sisters. For your information, Sungai Tekala is located in Selangor and it is one of the famous waterfalls in Malaysia. Many visitors come there for recreational activities.
So, five of us went there for picnic and swimming. It was fun! As I recall back, it has been a long time since we are doing any activities together. Yeah, blame to our committed commitment to our jobs. (As usual, this is my standard lame excuse for not having more time with my family)
We were very excited to be there. The air is fresh. The place is very clean. The water is crystal clear. You can even see little fish swimming in the water.
We did take some photos. Some of the pictures are quite blurry. Who’s to blame? The one who was taking the photo or the camera itself? My opinion is both of the reasons. Hehe. By the way, let me share with you 'my water moments'. It is called such way since it involves with water and it was the sweetest moments that I had with my family. Let my pictures do the talking, okay?
I like to take photo even though I'm not as good as others. However, I was quite disappointed since my digital camera has very basic features. Furthermore, it has problem in lower light situation and focusing quality. It was troublesome for me since we were in the forest and there was not much light there. In addition, I need to be extra careful since my digital camera was not waterproof. Please imagine what will happen if the camera fall into the river. I am pretty sure after that; there will be no more water moments for us.
But, if I had a water-proof camera like Sony TX5 at that time. All my problems will be solved; 100% for sure! Certainly, there will be no problems in lower light situation and focusing quality!
Source: I Look HOT in RED
Let me be frank with you. What will go wrong with our pictures when the digital camera is water-proof, dust-proof, shock-proof and freeze-proof? You can never go wrong with Sony TX5. We will no longer be worried of anything when we can take any pictures anywhere and anytime that we want.
- No more worries about taking our camera into the water since Sony TX5 is water-proof.
- No more worries about taking photo in low-light environment since Sony TX5 is able to shoot with high ISO settings in low-light environment, reducing noise and subject blur, giving us clear and sharp images.
- No more worries about taking photo in whatever the environment is since Sony TX5 is dust-proof.
- No more worries about taking photo in any weather conditions since Sony TX5 is temperature-proof. We can even keep on shooting even below freezing point up to –10ºC!
- Plus, we can take 10 photos in 1 second!
So, what more can I say guys; no more worries, for sure!