Friday, January 2, 2015

Goodbye 2014, Welcome 2015

Picture Credit : Goodbye 2014, Welcome 2015

How I wish I can write more. But since my first school meeting, I have a lot of work. With a new title and a new responsibility, it is very difficult for me to write. But I will try my best to make everything work; family, school, teaching, school's work, personal life etc.


Since my school have been nominated to get 'Baiah', there are a lot of documentation that need to be done. By the way, I'm still teaching at my old school. Sigh, I will try again next year. Pray hard!

2014 in summary.

There are a lot of things happened in 2014. A big flood in Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang, Perak. MH17 had been shot down. MH370 still has not been found. QZ8501 crashed. Malaysia lost to Thailand in AFF Suzuki 2014. Dato Lee Chong Wei's doping case and 1001 more good or bad tragedies that had happened last year.

Despite of everything, there is always a brighter side of it. We become stronger. We become wiser. We learn from our mistakes. We help each other. We become grateful.

"Every cloud has a silver lining. - Yet, no matter how rough things get, there's always something good that can be gleaned from the toughest of tough times. "

We rise. We fall. We rise and we fight again.

In shaa Allah, with Allah permission, year 2015 will be better. Ameen.

As for me, 2014 was one of my happiest years. I got Adam Syahmi. Alhamdulillah. He is now 11 months old. Going to be 1 year old soon! Alhamdulillah. Syukur.

p/s : I wish everyone a Happy New Year with hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.

No comments: