Saturday, January 14, 2023

My Thought of The Day?

My IG Entries

As I wrote in my last entry, I promised to write once a week. Alhamdulillah, so far, so good. Plus, currently I actively updating my Instagram. I intended to update my IG daily. Haha, tapi ada juga terskip sehari. Then I have to update twice the next day. Poyo kan? Takda kerja, cari kerja. Biasalah, semangat tahun barulah katakan.

Actually, I was inspired by this guy from my IG. He took a selfie everyday with anything or anyone or whatever that interest him on that day - without fail. He did it all for couple of years I think. 

But this year or last year, on top of his selfies everyday, he also added a new creative entry. He named it as one second everyday atau satu saat setiap hari. He took a video everyday, compile them and shared it on IG at the end of every month. Nice, right? 

I am thinking to do it next year, in shaa Allah. See how everything goes this year, first. Kalau sibuk sangat atau takda mood, semuanya ke laut dalam nanti. Hahaha. Kalau nak ikutkan plan atau resolution 2023, banyak benda nak buat. Tapi tak nak kongsilah dulu. Takut tak jadi atau tak terbuat. Wish me luck, okay?

Till we meet again, my lovely readers. Whoever and wherever you are. 

Love, Rabia.

No comments: