Sunday, March 21, 2010

You Just Got Punk'd

"You just got punk'd!" Has anyone says like that to you? Well, not yet, I think. Hehehe =)  By the way, the words are mostly used in the show Punk'd produced and hosted by Ashton Kutcher

The other day, I found a website which create a prank script. The website is known as WasArrested. I managed to prank some of my friends. (Yeah, I'm a naughty girl. Hihihi). It was fun! Hehe (Gelak jahat!). Example of the prank.

Moral of the story, don't prank your friend. They might prank on you back (lalalala~)

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

sounds fun =)

faradeeba said...

yeah!

Solehah said...

wanna try ro prank-prank.. :)

Rabia Sensei said...

Kenwooi, its fun. Thinking to prank you at first btw.
Faradeeba, try lah. Prank your bf =p. Hehehe
Solehah, hehe..try-trylah..