Monday, June 7, 2010

Gimme Food on Flights

[This is an advertorial]

Gimme food on flight! Gimme a good one! I want a good food!

This is maybe a dialogue of your stomach screaming out loud so that it will be fill up with a good and delicious food.

Who doesn’t want a good food on flight? I am pretty sure that everyone wants a good food. Plus point, if the food is a delicious one.




Imagine a big chicken (Don’t blame me. I am a big fan of chicken), hot spicy sambal ikan bilis, big prawns and sweet smelling rice. It’s nasi lemak, dude! Who can forget to our famous, well known Malaysian food known as nasi lemak, isn’t it?

Mamak, teh tarik satu!

Do you familiar with those words? You can easily hear it when you go to mamak restaurant. Only a hot ‘teh tarik’ can go along with my favourite nasi lemak. Yummy, yummy!

So, when it came to this, I think the Malaysian food is the best food so far. Nasi lemak, teh tarik, roti canai, thosai, chapati, char kway teow, satay, apam balik, ikan bakar, yung tau foo, wantan mee, asam laksa, otak-otak… OMG! I can go more than 200 words just talking about our Malaysian foods. (Talking about food make me very hungry)

So, what more can I say. I am a proud Malaysian. My tongue so used to hot spicy Malaysian food which I prefer to have it during the long and tiring flight. Let the food boost up my energy with its delicious sweet spicy food. My journey on a flight won’t be the same again. It will be a treasured one. 100% sure!

Bonus, if you can eat all the food while watching the funny videos of Project Alpha Season 2. It will be very fun indeed! (You can even watch it here. I already embedded it for you) 













Project Alpha Season 2 Episode 43




Project Alpha Season 2 Episode 44




Project Alpha Season 2 Episode 45




Project Alpha Season 2 Episode 46 



By the way, let me tell you something before I go to buy some food from the mamak stall. Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Never go hungry while flying with MAS! 

2 comments:

Kancilbiru said...

eh kenapa baru upload ni...dah lepas ni..skrg week 15 dah...buat yg 15 cepat..ok? all the best..

Rabia Sensei said...

Hehe..itulah. saya baru perasan. Thanks =D