Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wahai Sahabat, Jangan Bersedih

 Picture Credit : Broken Heart

Just now, I have been reading one of my uni friend's blog. She seems to be sad, by judging from what she wrote in her blog. We were actually not very close but still, we are friends. So far, from what I knew, she is a funny girl and she always makes jokes. She always has a smile on her face. Even the lecturers like her. Personally, from my opinion, its very hard to please the lecturers, let alone to like us.

So, when I was reading her blog, I notice that she shared a few sad songs (which I will share it with you all later). I guess that she is maybe heartbroken. Well, I have been there. Gone through it a few times. All right, I don't want to start with my sad story again. Let bygones be bygones, okay. Move on.

What I am trying to say is that, only time can heal a broken heart. Give yourself plenty of time to heal. Banyakkan berdoa. Dia Maha Mendengar. Banyakkan bersabar. Itu semua satu ujian dariNya. Setiap yang berlaku itu pasti ada hikmahnya. Mungkin kita tidak memahaminya sekarang. Tapi percayalah pada ketentuan Tuhan.

Just nak kongsi dari blog Jangan Bersedih
Wada’ah As-Sahmi mengatakan, “Bersabarlah atas keburukan jika itu harus engkau terima kerana boleh jadi keburukan itu membuatmu gembira. Di bawah buih itu terdapat susu yang putih bersih.”

Sahabatku, jangan bersedih lagi. Keringkanlah air matamu. Ingatlah, tuhan sentiasa bersama kita.


No comments: