Saturday, January 14, 2023

Dilema Seorang Guru Kelas

Picture Credit : Awak Down Ker Tu?

The past few days were a bit busy and hectic. Updating the class PAJSK and marking books as the exam is just around the corner. In fact it will be starting next week on Monday. 

Plus, coughing badly in the middle of the night, really made it worse. I looked like a zombie the next morning, with my eyebags and moody mood. 

Some of my friends noticed the changes and thought that I was pregnant. Hahaha, sorry guys. No, at the moment. Masih seriau lagi dengan pengalaman sebelum ini. I felt a little bit embarrassed at that time and I quickly tried being like an old me. Huhuhuhu.

But Alhamdulillah today, despite of everything, I finally manage to update my class PAJSK and get a good rest/sleep. And the coughing slowly reducing. Hopefully will be gone by tomorrow. Tak tahu la kenapa tak hilang-hilang lagi batuknya ni.

However, I did notice that a few marks were not there. Are they missing? Did I forgot to key in last time? I do not know. I 've got no idea. To be honest, there are a lot of things that I do not know.

Finally, baru tahu. Buku Nilam tak dihantar, jadi tiadalah rekod. Allahu, kesian budak-budak ini. Peringatan dan pengajaran untuk diri sendiri. Jangan terlepas pandang lagi. 

p/s : Inilah dilema seorang guru kelas

Till we meet again, my lovely readers. Whoever and wherever you are. 

Love, Rabia.

No comments: