In 5 hours time, we will enter a year of 2010. Usually beginning of the year, we have a list of commitments that we like to achieve which is known as new year's resolutions.
Let’s check out some of the celebrities New Year’s resolutions.
- Mariah Carey: to get pregnant
- Mollie King (The Saturdays Star): to eat more fruits
- Alexandra Burke (Bad Boys singer): to go on a world tour
- Hugh Grant: to go west
- Maggie Gyllenhaal: to be the best mother
- Jeff Bridges: to be more alert
- James Franco: to walk more
- Ellen Burstyn: to lose some weight
- Tobey Maguire: to spend more time with family
- Emily Blunt: to not make any resolutions
As for me, my new year’s resolution will be:
- To lose weight
This is the same resolution that I had before. Hopefully, by the end of the year, I have the exact weight that I want. So, exercise more for sure!
- Enjoy life more
On year 2008, I don’t really have time enjoying life. So, I hope, next year, I will have more time with my loves one, read a lot of books, spent holidays traveling and have time doing what I like.
- Save more money for future
Since I have a new job and a new career, I hope I can save more money for future things such as
- Dream Car - Suzuki Swift
- Dream House
- Learn something new
I hope I can learn new language especially Mandarin. It will be much easier for me to talk with my pupils. As well as learning new recipes and have time to make it too.
- Get organized
I need to get organized with my life especially my career.
- New lifestyle
New style, new wardrobe, new shoes, new clothes, new handbag, new me? Well, more changes on the outer look. I'm such a simple person and now I'm trying to change it slowly.
- Get married
I hope 2010 will be my year. Amin
Well, I already listed my new year's resolution. How about yours? ('',)