Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How To Change Favicon?


Yay! Finally I manage to have my own favicon. Actually, I have tried to create a few times but it does not working properly. At last, I manage to change my favicon with my own picture. Hehe. So, if you want to change your favicon. You can check out the steps below. Have fun trying ya!

By the way, what is Favicon?
While using IE Firefox or Opera you will see an icon on the tab when you visit a page.This is called favicon. By default, blogspot blogs have a favicon. You can see it at the top of the post. So how to change the blogspot favicon?


1.     Follow the first and second steps as in the previous case
2.    Goto iconj.com to make your favicon and get the direct link of your icon as shown.

3.   Locate the tag “< / head>” in your template HTML file and insert the link of favicon just before that


4.   Save the template and now view the blog.

Resource: techlineinfo.com

1 comment:

sujith said...

Hi Rabia
Congrads,

Sujith|Techlineinfo