Thursday, July 15, 2010

Letter Of Complaint To Maybank2u

I am very frustrated with the Maybank2u customer service.

I call the bank just now asking about my money that was unsuccessfully transferred to Hong Leong Bank. The girl from the customer service who was handling about the Maybank2u product was quite rude. She was asking me about my ATM number and I can’t hear her voice. So I thought she was asking about my account number since this is not the first time I’m calling the Maybank2u customer service. And she apparently half-shouted at me! OMG. I feel so offended!


At that time, I was holding back my anger because I really want my problems to be solved. I patiently answered her questions which before this I never been asked so much questions before. I feel so angry.

I’m calling the customer service for seeking advice and help but when one of the Maybank2u staff treating me badly like that. It makes me wondering and thinking; have they been taught and informed about their job description which is to ensure that they work for satisfies its customers' needs? Well, it appears that, they are not doing a good job!

I never ask to be treated as a king or a famous singer like Siti Nurhaliza. I’m just a regular person who just be happened to have problem with my Maybank2u service. It’s not my first time seeking advice and help from the Maybank2u customer service but sadly, it was the first time I feel very mad and upset by this rude, mean, unpleasant young women voice from the Maybank2u customer service.

I just want to be treated nicely. I’m not asking your money. I’m not asking you to do anything beyond your job. I hope you are as what as you said. “Customer satisfaction is very important to us.” So, I’m telling you here; I am one of the unsatisfied customers who wished my complaint to be heard and some action to be taken. I hope I will not meet any impolite customer service in the future! 


By the way, if you google in the Internet; there are a lot of complaints about you.  There is even a Facebook page for Unsatisfied Maybank customers.
 

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

typical of malaysia's customer service.. they dont bother much =/

Thristhan said...

Wow, thought they were the best bank here in malaysia. Probably have to improve their customer service.

Rabia Sensei said...

Ken, yeah. some of them don't care about others feeling. They are suppose to help people if anything happened with their product. They better find a new job. Better, a job not dealing with any human being!

Rabia Sensei said...

Thristhan, Hmm..I dont know about that. I dont think so.