Thursday, January 5, 2023

Hello 2023

Picture Credit : Climbing my way up to top of the mountain - 2023. 

It's 5th January 2023 already. After a long hiatus from writing, I'm finally back. Hahaha!

Well, one of my long listing new year resolutions is to write more. Apparently, one of famous author said, if you want to write more, you have to read more.

Sigh~ Here I am, finding time to read, let alone to write. Juggling my tasks as a teacher, mother, wife, daughter, etc. Not complaining anything here. I'm really grateful for what Allah have bestowed open us for all these years. 

Alhamdulillah.

I'm just thinking out loud here on how to manage my time properly and wisely. Obviously, it was not working as I planned it last year. Hahaha! Blaming it all to my procrastination, laziness and what else, my binge-watching Netflix. Hahahahaha! I think everyone can really relate to this, right? 

So this year, I promise to write at least once a week.

Till we meet again, my lovely readers. Whoever and wherever you are. 

Love, Rabia.

No comments: