Monday, March 6, 2023

The Third Week Of School Holidays

Picture Credit : Third week

Okay, it's Monday. It's the THIRD week of school holidays. (Need to capitalize the third coz if not I will keep lazing myself here)

Otak I dah tepu, guys. Termasuklah lemak-lemak dibadan ini. Actually, ada jer kerja nak buat. But as usual, I procrastinated my work and did other 'important' stuff such as binge-watching my long list of series, movies and don't forget my list of Korean drama as well. (I haven't started watching my Oppa yet, though. Not sure, I have time to watch this during the school holidays) 😁

Even though I was successfully procrastinating myself, I did manage to store some of my books nicely in a room. Though there are still 2 more big boxes under my working table. 😅

I also did some reading last week. (It's actually today 🙈) Kena letak dalam buku Nilam. Promised myself last time, nak baca banyak-banyak dan win some gifts from Nilam teacher. It's actually super nice coz teachers can also participate too!

Well, it's look like I need to stop procrastinating now! 

Till we meet again, my lovely readers. Whoever and wherever you are.

Love, Rabia.

No comments: