Thursday, March 2, 2023

Who am I kidding


                    
  

From Upper left : Design 1, 2, 3 and 4

Oh, who am I kidding - promise to myself at the beginning of the year to post an entry for at least once a week, but I failed it miserably to do so, afterward. πŸ˜… Sorry my dear beloved blog.

Sometimes, you promise something but due to certain reason, you can not keep it. Like I promise to read more books but I only manage to read a few pages so far. I promise (see, I like to say this this word quite often, right?) Okay, I rephrase. I will try my best to fulfill whatever I have plan to do. That sounds much better, don't you think? πŸ˜‹

So, just to recap. After the last entry which was on 14th January, everything was a bit chaos with marking the exam papers, keying data, updating data in the system, IDMe and bla bla bla. Thinking about it, it was a bit blurry now after everything was being settled, except doing a last minute change to a book cover for school and sampul raya for school - Sample above. Design 3 & 4 from a website, just did some minor editing with it (It's not so urgent though, so can keep that a side for a while). 😁

When everything has done, then, I can happily do my own things without being 'disturbed'. 😁 I don't want to be cruel and selfish here, but I DO really need some time to clean and organize things at home. My house looks like a shipwreck, literally! 

To be honest, it is a big mess when you have a toddler - 3 years old, who keep messing with her toys whenever she feels and wants to πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Sigh. Fast forward, today it is already 2nd March. Second week of school holiday or is it? Nevermind, my son, Adam will keep reminding me of the remaining school holidays that we have left. Sounds a bit sad when thinking about it since I have not started with the cleaning yet. πŸ˜… Double sigh. So much things to do and yet so little time we have, right? Better start now, right?

By the way, Ramadhan is coming soon. Awak dah ganti puasa ker? 😁

Till we meet again, my lovely readers. Whoever and wherever you are.

Love, Rabia.

No comments: